if i just do the miley twerk dance to the wop song every day for an hour from now until my wedding i should be in great shape, ya?
— shannon (@itgotweird) October 23, 2013
- me not revealing my starting weight. god no. big ups if people are crazy enough to do that but i won't even let shitler know my weight so there's not a fat fucking chance i'm going to tell you internet people.
- hangry rating (obviously).
- one post a week that's diet and exercise related. relax - that's for me. you totally don't have to read it if you don't want and i want even blame you because that shit is lame. but i'll probably post it on a sunday so when you guys have better things to do be doing (like living life) you can readily avoid it.
- goal setting - GASP OMG I KNOW WTF ARE THOSE. i figure i should have some. like small ones.
- rewards for mehself. because i'll also deserve gifts i bought myself if i achieve even the most minor of goals. thank you regina george.
so that's really what this post is about. me telling you that i'm going on a diet for this fucking bullshit upcoming wedding. and also that i'm going to need some help to keep me accountable. like stand by for frantic texts needing you to tell me to put down the carbs. because if this doesn't work i'm going to have to resort to illegal diet pills and laxatives. and i feel like that could messy. ew.
also this will be my life from now on.