was that a run-on sentence?
did said run-on sentence even make sense?
i have literally one thousand pictures to go through, multiple bottles of wine to drink, and leftover christmas cookies littering my table just begging to be ingested.
and in the midst of all this i discovered that i had taken notes on christmas day.
and thank god because there was no way that i could have remembered the
ridiculous shit that was said during my holiday wine binge.
i'm sure every family has the resident lovable whack-job.
and getting everyone together for the holidays probably brings out the
enter my grandpa bob.
please enjoy a few snippets of his ramblings during xmas.
"always check for the adam's apple."
- in regards to the cross-dressing hair-stylist that cut my uncle jeff's hair once.
"it would look like a corn cob from behind."
- in regards to a part of the male anatomy.
"cody bleaches his dick."
- uhhh, self-explanatory.
" you haven't been keeping those cough drops by your squirt gun, have you?"
- in regards to bob's concern over where shitler kept his cough drops.
"it's like a sprocket on his testes."
- i don't even know what this is in regards to.
"SIN ON MAN."
- in regards to how my grandpa lives his life.