fun fact: i haven't had coffee since last thursday and i kind of want to die.
but oh well.
so answer the questions and then link your shit up.
1. compile your best music mix tape:
1. two princes - spin doctors
2. crazy rap (colt 45 ) - afroman
3. the wind - cat stevens
4. crescendolls - daft punk
5. i touch myself - divinyls
6. kashmir - led zeppelin
7. i just wanna love you - jay z
8. thorn of crowns - echo & the bunnymen
1. a case of you - joni mitchell
2. hold on - wilson phillips
3. blackbird - the beatles
4. when they come for me - linkin park
5. i want you - savage garden
6. gold dust woman - fleetwood mac
7. you oughta know - alanis morissette
8. halloween - dave matthews band
2. biggie or 2pac?
can i just not care? because i don't.
i enjoy rapping along to both like a goddamn freak.
so i would have to say that i'm an equal opportunity rap enthusiast.
3. what's the best music video ever made?
the video is just so supremely creepy and awkward. i can't get enough.
4. put together your best outfit of your favorite singer/band
ok, so i love the shit out of dave matthews band.
like probably to the point that it's unhealthy.
and instead of putting together his outfit - because let's be honest it's jeans and a button-down -
i put together what i would wear to the show.
you know - when i'm ghost-faced wasted at alpine valley swaying back and forth
like a damn hippie.
5. what music is your guilty pleasure?
all house music. i just can't help it. i could rage to some daft punk at any point in time.
for instance - one time my friend bowser and i finished getting drunk at a brewers game
in the parking lot of miller park and busted out a tiny stereo and blasted some daft punk
for the parking lot all while yelling "MAKE EVERY PARTY A DANCE PARTY."
6. quote your favorite lyric from a song
|led zeppelin's "ten years gone"|