but not me.
mainly because i have to work at that hellish restaurant and deal with people's bullshit.
so although i will be high-fiving friday today with lauren at from my grey desk and doing a friday related thing with christi from diary of a blonde newlywed i need you all to know that if i could marry tuesday night - i would.
because shitler has bowling and that makes it the most glorious night of the week.
no shitler means i don't have to catch flack for watching seven straight hours of bravo shows that i've already seen. don't you judge me.
but i digress.
1. in case anyone was wondering if i like wwe wrestling - i want you to know that i do.
and i also enjoy buying action figures that i don't need.
and i also enjoy finding this kind of aisle at the store.
2. so once upon a time there was a cat that lived at our house. and i loved him.
charlie was his name and being fucking weird was his game.
i took a picture of the very first meet and greet of charlie and shitler and it was
basically the most hilarious picture of all time.
so when charlie went to live in a swank condo in downtown milwaukee i had the picture developed and used it as my bookmark. until one day when we were at the new home of our friends and shitler pilfered the picture and put it in one of their empty photo frames.
for the record - one of the residents didn't realize there was a weird picture of a cat and shitler hanging in their home for a month. and also for the record - it's still there.
|also, this has nothing to do with this week but i wanted you to know anyway.|
3. i found this old picture of shitler this week. and are you even kidding me devil child?
4. this probably would fit better into high-fiving next week but i'm too excited to wait till then.
shitler and i will be attending a wedding this weekend.
a wedding at the most glorious place on earth.
5. in scrolling through all my pictures for this for this last week i realize that i did nothing of substance. like not one damn thing. unless you count watching twelve hours of pretty little liars as something with substance. which it isn't. so you'd be wrong. and mainly just makes me feel like a lazy loser. which i am. but i think the most important thing in life is just accepting who you are. and i have. in which case means i'm way ahead of all you people trying to "become better people."
so anyway - in an attempt to wrap up this convoluted post i leave you with this.