that's what's up. except it's not that exciting. because i'm working. again. for fourteen hours.
so let's link up with lauren who just so happens to be high-fiving friday.
1. woke up to this winter wonderland. or as i'll not affectionately refer to it "the snow jungle." i spent twenty minutes trying to ease my car (sampson is its name in case you were wondering) out of the snowy ruts. only to get stuck by a tiny pile of snow. so then i spent ten minutes trying to rock sampson back and forth out of said rut so i could just GET THE FUCK TO WORK. but to no avail.
so i had to call shitler.
and he had it taken care of in less than three minutes. which means i'm inadequate.
2. but then i forgot that the previous night i downloaded some limp bizkit.
yes - i went there.
and yes - chocolate covered starfish and the hot dog flavored water.
so even after my dreadful start to the day in the snow jungle i was all "let's rock this commute, fred." and then i realized that i had downloaded the non-explicit version in my sleepy haze the night prior and was immediately rage-ful. because now i obviously had to download the explicit version. and now i paid for that goddamn album three times (because i totally had it back in middle school).
and basically fred durst owes me $9.99.
but we all know i'll never see that.
3. after shitler flipped his snowmobile earlier in the week he did the smart thing and just went to the bar instead of the doctor. but i can't complain because he scored me these.
4. also - i ate some wings that changed my life this week. RED CURRY WINGS. #gamechanger. and this was hanging up in the bar. and i wept a little out of happiness because we're all just so self-less in my town.
5. and in especially important news - i booked my wedding today. so there's that. so it's like actually official. which feels weird. so basically what i want you all to know is that you should start saving your pesos and that sombreros are the opposite of optional.
the things i'm high-fiving. nothing that spectacular.